The fight against Malaria goes mobile. Fight and kill this deadly parasite with this simple shooter game. Join us in this simple way to fight against the parasite. More games to come in our fight against deadly diseases
Malaria Facts (WHO):
- Malaria is a life-threatening disease caused by parasites that are transmitted to people through the bites of infected mosquitoes.
- In 2013, malaria caused an estimated 584 000 deaths (with an uncertainty range of 367 000 to 755 000), mostly among African children.
- Malaria is preventable and curable.
- Increased malaria prevention and control measures are dramatically reducing the malaria burden in many places.
- Non-immune travelers from malaria-free areas are very vulnerable to the disease when they get infected.
At EB Inc. we want to share the fight against deadly parasites in a simple and fun way through games and if we can learn something along the way that would be great.
Shoot Malaria is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-20. The program can be installed on Android.
Shoot Malaria (version 0.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.